Make Money with Alamo Fireworks
Managing a Fireworks Stand is a Perfect Way for You to Make Money!
How It Works
You operate the fireworks stand and sell the fireworks on consignment. You take a significant percentage of the money from the fireworks sold and return the unsold merchandise back to our company for full credit.
How Much Money Can You Earn
The average first-time stand operator makes $2,000-$5,000 or more, but this can be much more depending upon the location and management of the stand. Experienced operators who graduate to larger stands can earn much more!
What Alamo Provides
Alamo provides a complete turnkey operation including:
- Location (Primarily located in Texas, but travelers from different states are welcome!)
- Fireworks stand with all needed equipment
- Location Preparation
- Sales tools and aids
- All Required Licenses
- Fireworks on consignment – what is not sold may be returned for full credit
- Benefit of our over 50 years in the business
What You Provide
- Credit references
- All necessary sales clerks
- Sign placement and erection
- 24-hour a day security during the season (Someone 18 or older must be at the stand at all times. Therefore, you will need a camper, tent, RV, etc. in order to sleep at the premises)
- Removal of trash from the location on a daily basis.
- Return of unsold merchandise to our nearest warehouse facility.
- Must be 21 years of age.
Alamo vs. Competition
Many factors make Alamo the best choice to run a fireworks stand versus the competition:
|Full Commission for First-Time Operators||Yes, Alamo offers 20% commission to every stand operator.||No|
|Best Locations||Only puts out high-volume stands.||Puts too many stands out, so operators compete against other stands from the competitor.|
|High-Quality Facilities||Yes||No, many competitor stands are falling apart.|
|Lowest Prices for Customer||Yes, meaning Alamo gets most traffic and more $ for your group.||No.|
|High-Quality Newspaper Advertising||Yes, Alamo invests more on advertising than others.||No.|