Managing a Fireworks Stand or Fireworks Megastore is the Perfect Way for Your Organization to Make Money!
How It Works
Your group operates the fireworks stand and sells the fireworks on consignment. You take a significant percentage of the money from the fireworks sold and return the unsold merchandise back to our company for full credit.
How Much Money Can You Earn
The average first-time stand operator makes $2,000-$5,000 or more, but this can be much more depending upon the location and management of the stand. Experienced operators who graduate to larger stands can earn much more! When operating a Fireworks Megastore, a non-profit can make $10,000 to $25,000 or more per year, some of which is guaranteed.
What Alamo Provides
Alamo provides a complete turnkey operation including:
- Fireworks stand or Fireworks Megastore with all needed equipment
- Location Preparation
- Sales tools and aids
- All Required Licenses
- Fireworks on consignment – what is not sold may be returned for full credit
- Benefit of our 50 years in the business
What You Provide
- Credit references or bond
- All necessary sales clerks
- Sign placement and erection
- 24-hour a day security during the season (Someone 18 or older must be at the stand at all times. Therefore, you will need a camper, tent, RV, etc. in order to sleep at the premises) Note this requirement is only for fireworks stands.
- Removal of trash from the location on a daily basis.
- Return of unsold merchandise to our nearest warehouse facility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Alamo vs. Competition (“Mr. X”)
Many factors make Alamo the best choice to run a fireworks stand versus the competition (“Mr. X”):
|Alamo Fireworks||Mr. "X"|
|Full Commission for First-Time Operators||Yes, Alamo offers 20% comission to every stand operator.||No|
|Best Locations||Only puts out high-volume stands.||Puts too many stands out, so operators compete against other Mr. X stands. Only Mr. X wins and you lose.|
|High Quality Facilities||Yes||No, many Mr. X stands are falling apart.|
|Lowest Prices for Customer||Yes, meaning Alamo gets most traffic and more $ for your group.||No.|
|High Quality Newspaper Advertising||Yes, Alamo invests more on advertising than others.||No.|
Still more questions or want more detail?
- View our complete Stand Manager's Guide in PDF by clicking here.
- View our handout showing How to Stock a Fireworks Stand Page 1 (1.4mb) and How to Stock a Fireworks Stand Page 2 (1.6mb)
(Of course, things are a bit different for our Megastore operation, but generally very similar in terms of basic merchandising, money management, and so on.)