Everyone loves to watch an amazing fireworks display. It is a favorite childhood memory for many, bringing out the child in every adult as they watch the explosion of colors in the sky. What better way to spend your days than managing a fireworks stand, helping create memories for kids and parents alike? At Alamo Fireworks, we have a lucrative and rewarding firework stand management opportunity for those that are looking for a unique way to make excellent money. Here are some of the benefits of managing one of our firework stands:
- Low initial investment. Although our firework stand managers are independent operators, it does not require a large investment to begin. We provide the location, equipment, sales tools, licenses, advertising and even the electricity. It is a turn-key operation that you manage, bringing on your own sales staff and stand security.
- 100% refundable product. Our firework operators sell our fireworks on consignment. Any product that is not sold can be returned for a 100% refund when the season is over. This reduces your risk.
- Full commission. Unlike many of our competitors, all our firework stand managers receive full commission, even as a first-time operator. We give all our managers a 20% commission on the fireworks they sell.
- Advertising. We provide advertising in local newspapers and provide all the sales tools, signs and other aids to help you promote your firework stand. When you make money, we make money, so it is to the benefit of everyone to use the best advertising available.
- High quality stands and prime locations. When managing an Alamo Fireworks stand, you get the benefit of having a high quality stand in the best location. We take pride in providing our managers with top-quality facilities that attract customers in locations that are favorable to high sales.
- Low prices for higher volume and increased revenue. Instead of trying to make the most money on every product we sell, we keep our prices low. This attracts more customers and in the end, creates higher sales by increasing volume. This means more revenue and profit for our firework stand managers.
- Branded name. Alamo Fireworks have been in business for over 50 years, making us one of the most recognizable names in the industry. You get the benefit of managing a firework stand that already has an established client base that knows and trusts our brand name.
- Great profits for first-time managers. Many of our first-time managers make $2,000-$5,000 in a short period of time. This can be more depending on location and how the stand is managed. Experienced managers are rewarded with larger stands that have even greater earning potential.
Are you interested in making money in a fun, rewarding industry? Contact us at Alamo Fireworks to learn more about how to apply to be a firework stand manager for the next season. It may be just the opportunity that you have been looking for to earn some extra money!