Just because the Fourth of July holiday has come and gone doesn’t mean the fireworks have to end. Fireworks and firework displays are always the perfect form of entertainment for a variety of different celebrations – both big and small.
It IS important to remember that people don’t call August the “dog days of summer” for nothing. As the temperatures heat up and rain is relatively absent, the chances of fire-related firework incidents may increase. And, as always, a few precautions should be taken when you’re ready to give your event that “bang” only fireworks can provide.
By following a few simple safety precautions, you can light up the party and the sky – all summer long!
7 Fireworks Safety Tips For Summer
- Never let young children handle fireworks
- Use protective eyewear when lighting fireworks
- Never light fireworks or firecrackers in a container
- Place used and unused fireworks in water before throwing away
- Keep a bucket of water or a hose nearby your fireworks display
- Only light one firework at a time
- Never relight or handle “dud” firecrackers or fireworks
If you’re having an event, and looking for the best fireworks deals in the Dallas and Fort Worth area, check out Alamo Fireworks. With a wide selection of fireworks and firecrackers for all ages, Alamo Fireworks is the number one choice to make any celebration a grand one. And don’t forget to check out our Alamo Fireworks YouTube channel with dozens of videos showcasing our most popular firework brands!