Last Updated: 6/1/21We at Alamo Fireworks (collectively the “Company”, “We” or “Us”) are excited you have chosen to be part of our community. We respect your right to privacy and are committed to your protection. This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services including, but not limited to the website as well as any related services, sales, marketing, e-mail, text, phone, electronic messages or events. Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?We collect personal information in a variety of ways: information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website, when you contact us, apply for a job, subscribe to mailing lists, offerings, text messages or other forms of communication.
We may collect personal information such as your name, phone number, e-mail address, postal/zip code, address, etc.; however, information collected depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
We collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include and is not limited to device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
When you contact us directly (email, phone, mail or completing an online form) we may record your comments and opinions. We may also record comments and opinions you express when responding to surveys, entering a contest, or taking part in a promotion. We use this information to respond to your question or comment, to evaluate and improve our products and services and to inform our marketing and advertising activities.
We ask all personal information provided to us be complete and accurate and to be notified of any changes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information provided directly by the user such as e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and through cookies and similar technologies such as location information, including shared location services on mobile, desktop and tablet devices, internet connection, interactions with advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, and information posted or submitted to the Website. Transaction information, etc. may also be collected. These collections are for the use of business and marketing practices. Please be aware some data is only collected with your consent, while other data may be collected without direct user permission, but within the legal rights of the user.
We also may use technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources you provide to us.
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/registrations on the Website, make any purchases/orders through the Website or use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the contact information located within the Website.
2. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?We may process, share and/or disclose your data that we hold to subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential; as well as the following:
Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose. We may also disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract or to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information.
Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or act regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Google/Apple Platform APIs: We may share your information with certain Google/Apple Platform APIs (e.g., Google Maps API, Place API, etc.). We may obtain and store on your device ('cache') your location. You may revoke your consent anytime by contacting us at the contact details provided at the end of this document.
4. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY? Our servers are located in the United States. If you are accessing our Website from outside the U.S., please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website.
7. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURESMost web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. It is the user’s responsibility to understand this privacy setting and take the desired action.
8. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine the Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
9. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE? If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, reach out to us toll free at 1-800-926-1037 or contact us by mail at:
7760 Hwy. 87 E.
San Antonio, TX 78263